OMG! Nicole Richie Denied joel madden Marriage Proposal 10 Times

Written By Avin on Friday, April 13, 2012 | 9:10 PM

Joel Madden proposed to Nicole Richie 10 times before she finally said yes. If I learned anything from college and repeat viewings of “The Bachelorette” it’s that most guys don’t like rejection. I don’t know what’s wrong with Joel Madden.

In a recent radio interview Madden revealed, “My wife is pretty good at rejecting me. People don’t know this but I asked her to marry me ten times before she actually said yes. I was asking every other Tuesday.”

Finally, Nicole said yes in February 2010 and by December of that same year they were married! Hey guys, Joel Madden is proof that if you want to marry Paris Hilton’s former BFF, all you have to do is never give up. There becomes a point when any woman will say yes! 10 repeat proposals is apparently the tipping point.

The radio host asked Joel what finally made Nicole say yes, and he says, “I pulled out the kids! I said, ‘Do you really wanna do this to these kids?’ I’m just kidding. I’m passive aggressive.”

The couple has two children, four-year-old daughter Harlow and two-year-old Sparrow.

Anyways, the 10 proposals paid off, because Madden, Richie and their two kids seem to be a perfect little family.

Richie recently revealed, “I’m just figuring out how to make it work. But I really don’t have anything to complain about. I have a very supportive family and husband and that makes it so much easier. My parents live nearby. They’re each 10 minutes away from me, and they’re very eager to come over even when I don’t want them to.” 

copied from : link

0 comments:

Post a Comment